My client is a leading contractor in the commercial sector who are currently recruiting a Site Engineer to manage the setting out of a Groundworks residental package.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
* Reporting into the Project Manager.
* Complete all setting out on the groundworks scheme.
* Quality Assurance.
* Completing all paperwork associated to the setting out.
Site Engineer Requirements:
* CSCS Card.
* Experience in setting out of groundworks residental.
* SSSTS or SMSTS - Desirable, not essential.
* Degree qualified.
The Next Steps: To apply for the role of site engineer, click on the apply now button below and submit your CV or call into the office and ask for Max Taylor for more information
(click "adview.online" below for full description)